Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
1. A buyer's premium of 15% will be added to the winning bid price for the total purchase price.
2. We charge 6.75% sales tax unless you have a resale number on file with us prior to auction close.
3.If you win the bid you have bought the lot. The winning bidder is responsible for payment & to pickup all items purchased by the advertised Pickup date. Items not picked up are forfeited regardless of payment status unless alternative arrangements have been made PRIOR to the end of pick up.
COVID-19 Social Distancing: We will be using scheduling software, if you are picking up a small items please select ONE 15 minute slot. If you are picking up furniture please select 2 or more slots.
4. PAYMENT: We will charge your Credit Card On file immediately upon the close of the auction. Please check that the credit card on file is up to date, there is a $10 fee for every card declined.
5. Descriptions are believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
6. No purchase will be released nor may be removed from the premises until paid for.
7. All items sell “as is”, “where is” with no guarantee. There are no refunds.
8. The Auctioneer reserves the right to determine the bid increments.
9. Declined credit card transactions will incur a $10.00 per attempt to collect invoice balance. You agree not to initiate a dispute or issue a charge back on your credit card after your credit card has been charged.
10. Bad Checks will incur a $100.00 Collection Fee plus any lawyers fees that we incur trying to collect.
11. Estate Liquidation Consultants will "decline" Bidders who have a negative Reputation Score.
12. No Estimates on Shipping costs.
13. Estate Liquidation Consultants or it's Sellers cannot, and will not, be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. Estate Liquidation Consultants, at its sole discretion, may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding or reschedule the closing date of the auction and resell any items/lots that were affected by any malfunction. The decision of Estate Liquidation Consultants is Final.
14. Paid items that are not picked up or no shows will be forfeited and buyer possibly will be blocked from future auctions unless other arrangements are made prior to the end of pick up.
15. You may not leave your item at UPS for longer than a week or it will be donated and no refunds given.
16. If you have a negative Hibid Score or have negative feedback from other auctioneers, we have the right to block you from bidding on any or all of our auctions. Estate Liquidation Consultants NCAL: 10048 -- Cynthia MacGregor NCAL: 10004
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms